Autumn is just starting, but I already have it all planned out... This autumn is so full of fun projects I can hardly believe it! I'm really excited, and can't wait to share it all with you! For now, you will have to make do with a little list, but as time goes and my projects are ready I will of course show them all here.
This is what I'm doing in the next couple of months:
1. I'm making a book together with Gestalten Verlag, which will be released in the spring. I'm in the middle of this right now, with lots of deadlines to meet for photos and texts, and although it's a crazy amount of work, it's also great fun and a dream come true!
2. Designing a t-shirt for Special K's cooperation with the Swedish Pink Ribbon organization. I'll post it here when it's for sale (there will of course be an online store), and I hope you will want to help me support breast cancer research.
3. A photo project with Canon. You will see the results of this in a few weeks.
4. A still very secret (and very big) project that is going to be so much fun to reveal to you, but for now I can't really say anything. Soon though...
5. Making a "Design Lover's guide to Stockholm" iPhone app together with Everplaces.com.
All of this in just two months. I'm a little overwhelmed by it all, but keep repeating to myself "November, November". That is when I will be able to look back at some of my accomplishments, breathe, and hopefully have a little vacation in the sun. So if posting is light here on the blog in October and November, you know where I am; working on other stuff.