I was tagged by Biba over at inspiration bubble
with the "6 random things" tag.Rules: Write 6 random things about myself, link the person who tagged you, post the rules. Tag six people and link them. Let them know they have been tagged.
So here we go:
1. I could eat sushi every day of the week for months on end without getting tired of it. And if you want to know where to get the best sushi in Stockholm, this
is the place. I still haven't gotten over the fact that it's owned by the manager of the aquarium at the zoo though. I think that is hilarious!
2. I hate making phonecalls. I've tried both KBT and hypnosis, and even shock therapy (I started working at a phone directory enquiries company), but nothing works. I still hate it, and will go to great lenghts to avoid it. Not even a thousand dollars will get me to make a phonecall I don't want to make. (That last bit is actually true, tried and tested in reality.)
3. My christmas decorations are still up. I know, it's embarrasing. To my defence I have to tell you that it is only a few white and silver baubles hanging in a window and a paper star light. But still...
4. I love anything sweet! I eat a lot more sugary stuff than what is healthy. But as long as my teeth are fine and my weight is under 105 pounds I can't be bothered to change that habit. My metabolism is very fast, I get hungry again like an hour after I eat, every time. So I usually have two dinners every night, and then some snacks. And then I wake up so hungry I'm almost dizzy.
5. I have a guy with a beard and glasses. I heard it's the new "it" accessory. Although I think I might just keep him for a while even after the trend has passed.
6. I love car rides, but I don't have a license, and I don't like cars (they ruin the environment, are expensive to keep and break down all the time). I love the feeling of being able to go wherever you want, whenever, and the fact that you can stop anywhere! Like at a nice little fleamarket, a cow pen or a filthy roadside café.
Now that took quite some time coming up with all those things... I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little bit!
I'm going to tag six bloggers that I'm very curious about:
Danielle at The Style Files
Heather at Skinny LaMinx
Julie and Janet at RemodelistaCamilla Engman
Lori at Automatism
Tilda at Madame Hervé