I was tagged by Studio Wellspring with the "7 random facts" meme. I know I have been tagged with this meme by several other people, but I just didn't have the inspiration to do this before, sorry folks, please don't feel too ignored.
So here we go, seven random facts about me:
1. I cut my own hair, and have done so for a couple of years now since my hairstylist moved to Australia. I figure there is no point in paying for a bad haircut when I can give myself one for free.
2. I have two nails on each of my pinky toes. Sometimes they grow on top of eachother, other times side by side. Looks equally weird either way, but it makes me pretty unique, doesn't it?
3. I really really wish I could draw. But I have no talent whatsoever in that field. I believe my life would be so much easier if I could visualize my thoughts for other people in an easy and natural way. I will try to learn, that is one of my resolutions for 2008!
4. When I clean my home I always start in the wrong end, with the decorating and arranging little stills, and do the vacuum cleaning and dusting at the very end. I just can't find motivation enough to start with the boring stuff, I have to get some inspiration first!
5. I am most creative at night. The best hours of my day is between 10 and 02. And I totally hate mornings. I wish I never had to get out of bed before 10 am again in my life.
6. I'm so afraid of failure that I very rarely finish my projects.
7. I don't know much about music. I have no idea what I like. My ex husband was a DJ when we met, and continued to pick the music in our home. I would sometimes just say that I wanted to hear something happy, British, with a female lead singer for example, and he would put something like that on and I had no clue as to what it was. So I have just started to actually choose my own music, my own soundtrack of my life if you will.
Ok, so maybe it got a little too personal there at the end, but hey, some of you readers have been putting up with me for 2 and a half years now, so you deserve a little private information, right?
I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you feel like sharing yourself with a couple of thousand of strangers, I won't stop you!