Li Aronsson, 36, designer from Malmö, Sweden.
Find her work and shop at ByLiebling, and her blog at liebling allsorts.
1. What is your background/education?
Six years of fashion design, printing, hatmaking. In England, Östra Grevie and Gothenburg. Science of Arts at University of Lund. My own business since 2000.
2. Why did you start working as a designer?
(It just happened) I always used to sew and draw a lot. I´m obsessed with prints & patterns?
3. What are you working on at the moment?
My shop. New prints. My new course in graphic design starting soon.
4. Some things that you like:
Dresses, cardigans, wallpapers, old porcelain, porridge with raspberries.
5. Some things that you dislike:
Mosquito bites, smelly Danish cheese.
6. What inspires you?
My friends. Fleamarkets.
7. Favourite designers?
Vera & William, Stig Lindberg, Sara Blohmé
8. Your latest purchase for your home?
Floorpaint and plants for the balcony (soon moving, so I have a total shop-stop)
9. What is your best decorating advice?
Match colours. Not just the obvious ones! One of my favourite hobbies...
10. Do you have any tips for people who want to become successful designers?
Be dedicated and focused.
Thank you so much for doing this interview!